Kerosene space heater sparks fire at St. Augustine apartments

SHARE:

my-portfolio

Source: A six-unit apartment building in St. Augustine were damaged by fire Monday afternoon, and a man told News4Jax it started when he poured ...

Agencies reissue emergency generator rules
FHP: Florida man hands trooper weed pipe during traffic stop
DCF to interview eligible disabled, elderly via phone for Disaster SNAP

Source:
A six-unit apartment building in St. Augustine were damaged by fire Monday afternoon, and a man told News4Jax it started when he poured kerosene into a space heater.A resident who said she has lived there since she was a child, said the space heater just blew up.The building, on North McLaughlin Street, is run by Jesus Is a Way Maker Ministry. Its pastor, who said he was pouring the kerosene, said he and the Red Cross were helping the eight residents find a place to live.
Source: News 4 Jax

Likes(0)Dislikes(0)




COMMENTS

DISQUS: 0